Experimentation Strategist Certification Exam
The Optimizely Experimentation Strategist Certification exam is intended for professionals who work with experimentation to optimize their Web presence and efficacy, which in turn greatly contributes towards the corporate goals (higher revenue, lower cost, industry leadership, etc.) of the customer or partner. Individuals that take the Experimentation Strategist exam should have one or more years of hands-on experience implementing all components of Optimizely Web for experimentation.
The exam validates a candidate’s ability to do the following:
- Demonstrate the knowledge required to plan and strategize the experimentation process.
- Demonstrate an advanced understanding of how to set goals, use alignment tools and deciding what to measure in the experimentation process.
- Demonstrate an understanding of different experiment types and when and how to use them.
- Demonstrate proficiency in hypotheses generation and associated statistical principles that drive experimentation results.
- Demonstrate an understanding of what tools are available in the Optimizely Web platform and how to integrate these tools to drive the experiment design
- Demonstrate proficiency monitoring and administering the experiment cycle.
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of results interpretation and how to iterate through the experimentation process to meet business goals.